Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First Name Grouchy, Last Name Pants

I am such a grouchy pants right now. My big work project is almost done, but I'm already late on the next one, and my team isn't giving me the good info....work with me people!
We are also in group project land for school, so that is always *interesting.
Plus I find all the swine flu stuff annoying. I'm seriously thinking about taking a vacation day just to lay around and read...non HW reading...doesn't that sound divine! I really need a lounge chair for the deck. ;)

Oh, and I'm reading an article about Numerati...interesting but kind of annoying, too...

At least now that things are slowing done *some, I have started exercising more & even signed up for some classes...one started Sat & one starts in June, woooooot. Next week, if the last week of school isn't too crazy, I might even go to an old class I have only been to maybe one in the last 6+ months...so, hopefully all these endorphins will turn my frown upside down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................