Friday, January 16, 2009

year one wrap up

So, I'm done with my 1st of 2 years. Do I get to call myself a senior now?! ;)

Last semester was definitely much more stressful for me. My workload was higher, my personal life was busier, and the Econ/Finance just isn't intuitive to me like the Spring classes were. So, I made my first B, but I am still very happy with my overall GPA.

At one point I honestly thought I'd get a C, even though I studied way harder than I had to in the Spring, but luckily there were some curves in Econ. Dr. Duvic was nice enough to give us an optional assignment (to raise our grade), but I chose not to participate. I would have to get a higher grade on that than anything else I had done to just go up a .33 in my GPA for that class. Plus, I was so exhausted, and I wanted to start enjoying the Christmas season! I LOVE CHRISTMAS, and I had to prepare for the 9 hour trek to my parents' house. I had also used up some vacation to do papers/studying, so I had fewer days left for this Christmas and lots of work/personal things to play catch up on!

I hope all my other classmates got a nice break & are refreshed to hit the ground running next week!

No comments: